Cisco® Catalyst® compact switches easily extend an intelligent, fully managed Cisco Catalyst wired switching infrastructure, including end-to-end IP and Borderless Network services, with a single Ethernet cable or fiber from the wiring closet.
- Device Type: Switch - 8 ports - managed.
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable - 1RU.
- Ports: 8 x 10/100.
- Switching capacity: 10 Gbps
- Forwarding performance: 4.2 Mpps.
- Features: Fanless, Power over Ethernet (PoE): 15.4W and PoE+: 30W, Cisco Smart Install, Cisco Smart Configuration, Cisco Auto SmartPorts, USB file storage and console, Cisco Smart Troubleshooting, Automatic QoS (AutoQoS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Auto-Negotiation, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP), Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Automatic Media-Dependent Interface Crossover (MDIX), Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD), Switching Database Manager (SDM), Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol (ARP), Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR), Per-port Broadcast, Multicast, and Unicast Storm Control, Voice VLAN, Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Embedded Remote Monitoring (RMON), Layer 2 Traceroute, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), Network Timing Protocol (NTP), Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol, Kerberos, Simple Network Management Protocol Version 3 (SNMPv3), Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard, Spanning Tree Root Guard (STRG), IGMP Filtering, Dynamic VLAN Assignment, Enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty.